r/Dyslexia - Reddit

r/Dyslexia: Welcome to r/Dyslexia... A community for Dyslexic spectrum redditors looking to help one another, or discuss issues related to ...

What are some symptoms of Dyslexia no one explained to you.

Do you struggle to see people faces? There is a condition that has that issue. II highly suggest checking out r/Prosopagnosia.

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Dyslexia is much more than just mixing up letters. - Reddit

Welcome to r/dyslexia! This is a friendly reminder to take a look at our community sidebar, wiki, and stickied posts, where you can find ...

Dyslexia - Reddit

r/Dyslexia: Welcome to r/Dyslexia... A community for Dyslexic spectrum redditors looking to help one another, or discuss issues related to the…

I don't think there are strengths to having dyslexia. - Reddit

I don't like seeing ads and posters that state that dyslexia has it's strengths. I have to work harder than people around me to do the same ...

How did you find out you were dyslexic? : r/Dyslexia - Reddit

Welcome to r/dyslexia! This is a friendly reminder to take a look at our community sidebar, wiki, and stickied posts, where you can find ...

Am I Dyslexic? : r/Dyslexia - Reddit

Am I Dyslexic? · 1- Difficulties learning new languages. · 2- Unable to discern right from left. · 3- Problem differentiating between the ...

Dyslexics that can read what did you do? : r/Dyslexia - Reddit

Look up any new or unfamiliar words and practice using them to talk, then to write with them in different sentences. You can also work with a ...

What are dyslexic people good at? : r/Dyslexia - Reddit

The they have the crazy ability to build those things. They can do math in their head, and not just simple math. They see in patterns and in 3D.

Let's talk about the hidden side of Dyslexia! What's often missed?

Hello, r/dyslexia community! Dyslexia can be quite complicated, and while some parts get attention, others often go unnoticed.